A blocked nose may make you feel irritated and interrupt your day-to-day activities. When you are suffering from a cold, a nasal spray can provide immediate relief. Nasal congestion usually clears up on its own, but sometimes the problem may continue for a long period of time. You may feel tired and find yourself unable to concentrate, especially if the symptoms interfere with your sleep. It is then important to see a doctor and seek treatment to improve your quality of life.
What causes a blocked nose?
Inflammation of the nasal membranes causes swelling and causes congestion in the nasal passages. Nasal congestion makes breathing difficult, because of the accumulation of thick mucus in the nose. This can cause a frequent desire to blow the nose, as well as disrupt sleep and cause snoring. In short, nasal congestion can have a significant impact on daily life.
A blocked nose may be caused due to the following reasons:
- Upper respiratory viral infections
- Common cold or flu
- Allergic rhinitis
One of the most common causes is the common cold, which affects adults two to four times per year and young children six times per year.
What are the symptoms of Nasal Congestion?
If you have nasal congestion, you will notice a reduction in airflow through one or both nostrils. The nasal passages become narrower when the inside of your nose becomes inflamed and swollen. This restricts airflow and makes breathing through your nose more difficult.
Other possible symptoms include:
- An itchy or irritated nose
- A reduced sense of smell
What is a nasal spray?
Nasal sprays are medications that are sprayed into the nose to relieve inflammation and congestion. They are sprayed into the nostrils directly. Nasal sprays are commonly used to treat allergies and chronic rhinitis which is also known as inflammation of the nose.
The correct way to use nasal spray will help the medication work more effectively. When using any type of nasal spray, always follow the instructions on the label.
Unblock your nose with Naselin Nasal Spray
If you want to get rid of nasal congestion quickly and effectively, try Naselin Nasal Spray. It unblocks your nose in just 25 seconds, thus giving you a wider area of relief. Naselin Nasal Spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride which helps in quick relief from a blocked nose & also gives relief of sinus congestion.
How to use Naselin Nasal Spray:
- Spray: 1 spray into each nostril, 1 to 2 times daily, as required.
- To produce a fine spray, hold Naselin Nasal Spray upright with the nozzle pointing upwards. Take care not to spray in your eyes.
- Clean your nose
- Take off the bottle cap.
- Lean forward and insert the nozzle into the nostrils.
- Squeeze the bottle and inhale gently at the same time.
- Remove the nozzle before releasing the bottle’s pressure.
- Repeat the same for the opposite nostril.
- After use, clean and dry the nozzle before replacing the cap.
- The spray should only be used by one person to avoid the spread of infection.